Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Craftsgiving!


I'm looking to launch my Etsy shop for the upcoming holiday shopping season, so I plan on spending a quiet Thanksgiving at home crafting and blogging.

Of course, I'm still going to make a delicious home-cooked meal (including my stuffed pumpkin) and a beautiful table with a crafty floral arrangement I made from things I already had around the house and the yard.

This was super simple. I hallowed out a tiny pumpkin I got for less than a dollar. Then, I filled it with some Oasis floral foam. I let the foam protrude about an inch above the top of the opening. I used part of an old plastic pick from an edible arrangement to spear the top and stuck it into the floral foam on one side. Then I filled the pumpkin with groundcover greens from my yard, two different types of rosehips from my rosebushes, and some wild bittersweet.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment